New Closing Date Friday 3 July 2020
Please note the new closing date for Applications for Secondary Assistance.
Due to the COVID19 situation, we may now accept emailed applications with attached scans or photographs of your eligible concession card.
Please carefully read the information below regarding the 2020 Secondary Assistance Scheme and the eligibility criteria to see if you are able to claim this assistance. Your concession card must be a Centrelink Health Care Card, Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card or Veteran’s Affairs Pensioner Concession Card.
· Your Card must be valid sometime during the first term of school
· The student must be listed on your Card
· The student must under 18 years of age or turning 18 sometime in 2020
· The Card holder must be the person who completes the form
Please contact the school if you require a copy of the Secondary Assistance application form.
You can email your application back to the school with attached proof of your concession card as either of the following:
- a scanned copy of the front and back of the card
- photographs of the front and back of the card.
If you have already completed the Secondary Assistance Scheme form for 2020 or you are not eligible to claim Secondary Assistance, please disregard this notice.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the school on 9314 0444.