Alternative entry to university

Getting an ATAR is not the only way to reach university.

If you don’t achieve the ATAR you require for your chosen uni course or if you studied General courses in Year 12 there are still options available for you to apply for university admission. For example various Certificate lV or Diploma courses can give you the chance to study at uni. There is also the option of portfolio entry.

Each university also has bridging courses.

If you want information about alternative uni entry see Craig in student services.

You can read about alternative entry requirements at the various WA universities by clicking the link below.