North Lake Senior Campus provides Certificate qualification courses in partnership with Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
RTOs are licensed under the Training Accreditation Council (TAC) or the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver and assess these qualifications. They will be advised of the students enrolled in these courses in February 2020. A certificate or statement of attainment will be issued by the RTO to students who successfully complete all course requirements. Certificates are delivered to the school and then presented or posted to students.
Due to external auspicing and delivery costs charged to the campus, students will not be enrolled into Certificate courses until 50% of the certificate payment has been received, with the final payment required by the end of Term 1.
Certificate courses offered by North Lake Senior Campus in partnership with RTOs in 2020.
Tactic Learning RTO Code 52806
• 52722WA Certificate lV in Health Science Foundation
Australian Institute of Education and Training Pty Ltd RTO Code 121314
• AUR20516 Certificate ll in Furniture Pathways
IVET Institute Pty Ltd RTO Code 40548
• BSB20115 Certificate ll in Business
• BSB30115 Certificate ll in Business
• CHC 22015 Certificate ll in Community Services
• FSK20113 Certificate ll in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
• SIT 20416 Certificate ll in Kitchen Operations
• SIT 20316 Certificate ll in Hospitality
Skills Strategies International and Pathways Skills Centre RTO Code 2401
• CHC30213 Certificate lll in Education Support
• CUA20715 Certificate ll in Visual Arts
Amana Living Training Institute RTO Code 0609
• 52841WA Certificate ll in Introduction to Aged Care
RTO to be advised
• CUA 20615 Certificate ll in Music Industry
• CUA 30915 Certificate lll in Music Industry