Located in the heart of Fremantle, Fast Track is a program that really lives up to its name, providing a nurturing and engaging environment to help students reconnect with a love for learning.
Fast Track is at Level 1, Adelaide Street Plaza, 39 Adelaide Street, Fremantle. P: 08 9435 0400
The Fremantle Fast Track ‘Transitions’ program
Fremantle Fast Track is located at Level 1, Adelaide Street Plaza, 39 Adelaide Street in Fremantle. Call 08 9435 0400.
Students enrolled in our Transitions program are able to select a pathway that will enable them to complete their Year 10 equivalence and/or undertake Year 11 courses and other qualifications that contribute toward the Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE). The program is designed to cater for people who:
- Do not have adequate grades to successfully access further education, training or employment
- Have not successfully completed Year 10
- Have completed Year 10 and need extra support to be able to successfully continue with education (Year 11/TAFE)
- Would like to focus on preparation for work or training.
The focus of the program is to:
- Facilitate student access to education, training or employment
- Engage students in accredited learning pathways tailored to meet their individual needs and circumstances
- Develop students emotional, social and academic competence while catering for each individual’s learning needs
- Assist students to develop the awareness, skills and knowledge that will enable them to become life-long learners
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment where each student’s individual needs can be met.
Chelsea on track to nursing career...
“The individualised and self-paced program of work at Fremantle Fast Track (FFT) allowed me to take my learning slowly and provided time to build up my self-confidence. I actually began to believe that I was capable.
This positive experience encouraged me to enrol in Certificate IV in Health Science Foundations at South Metropolitan TAFE, while still being supported by FFT. I successfully completed the course and then was accepted into a Bachelor of Nursing at Murdoch University and am successfully managing full-time university study and working part time. The opportunities I have now would never have occurred without the support of FFT, who helped me to re-engage with learning.”