Local Henderson company seeks expressions of interest for enthusiastic and committed student who genuinely desire a long career within the Logistics arena – and wants to start by undertaking a School Based Traineeship in Certificate II in Logistics with SM TAFE.
Duration: 18 months.
• Open to Year 10, 11 and 12 students: 2 days a week, on the job training.
Year 12 students must be willing to start both training and work immediately and must complete the qualification by October 2020. This may mean working over the school holidays.
• A Year 10, 11 or Year 12 student with a keen interest in Logistics and Warehousing
• A team player, who is confident in speaking with adults with a keen and positive attitude
• Reliable and Flexible
• Available for an 8-9 hour day (and be paid for it!)
• Someone with reliable transport who can get to Henderson (public transport to Henderson is tricky – but not impossible)
• Keen to learn and not afraid to ask questions
• Have a good family and school support structure
HOW YOU APPLY:
• SEE SARAH IN THE LIBRARY
• Complete an ‘Expressions of Interest’ (available from your VET Coordinator)
• Pass a Drugs & Alcohol test
• Provide a resume – accompanied by any work or character references you may have
• Provide your latest school report
• All applications must be sent to Annabelle Lewis (Annabelle.email@example.com)
• For any queries, please contact Annabelle Lewis on 0434 360 154
CLOSING DATE 24 FEBRUARY 2020