North Lake Senior Campus provides a broad range of Certificate courses in partnership with Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). All qualifications are nationally recognised.
RTOs are licensed under the Training Accreditation Council (TAC) or the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver and assess these qualifications. They will be advised of the students enrolled in these courses in February 2021. A certificate or statement of attainment will be issued by the RTO to students who successfully complete all course requirements. Certificates are delivered to the school and then presented or posted to students.
Due to external auspicing and delivery costs charged to the campus, students will not be enrolled into Certificate courses until 50% of the certificate payment has been received, with the final payment required by the end of Term 1.
Summaries follow. For full details click below
Certificate courses offered by North Lake Senior Campus in partnership with RTOs in 2021.
Health Science Hub RTO Code 52806
• 52831WA Certificate lV in Preparation for Health and Nursing Studies
IVET Institute Pty Ltd RTO Code 40548
• BSB20115 Certificate ll in Business
• BSB30115 Certificate lll in Business
• CHC 22015 Certificate ll in Community Services
• FSK20119 Certificate ll in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
• SIT 20416 Certificate ll in Kitchen Operations
• SIT 20316 Certificate ll in Hospitality
• SIS 20115 Certificate ll in Sport and Recreation TO BE CONFIRMED
Skills Strategies International and Pathways Skills Centre RTO Code 2401
• CHC30213 Certificate lll in Education Support
• CUA20715 Certificate ll in Visual Arts
Amana Living Training Institute RTO Code 0609
• 52841WA Certificate ll in Introduction to Aged Care
• HLT 33015 Certificate lll in Allied Health Assistance
Mt Pleasant Baptist Community College Inc RTO Code 52297
• CUA 20615 Certificate ll in Music Industry
• CUA 30915 Certificate lll in Music Industry
Automotive Institute of Technology RTO Code 0627
AUR 20716 Certificate ll in Automotive Vocational Preparation