In 2022 the Sustainability group held the inaugural NLSC Sustainability Marketplace with great success thanks to your generosity. It will continue in 2023 and we are again, asking for your assistance.
The Marketplace will be held in Week 8 of this term (Wednesday 6 September) below is a list of items that we require, some of which you can begin to put aside for when we call for the collection.
• Clothing/shoes/ball dresses/suits: suitable for our students
• Bric-a-brac for White Elephant stall
• Seeds – from anything that is grown at home/spare seeds you may have lying around.
• Two litre soft drink bottles
• Fresh produce grown at home – fruit/herbs/veg
• Homemade jams/relishes, sauces, pickles, chutneys
Thanks in advance from the Sustainability team!