Centrally located in the newly re-designed FOMO building in the heart of Fremantle, Fast Track is a purpose-built facility and easily accessible via public transport.
Fast Track is at 36 Henderson Street, Fremantle WA 6160.
P: 08 9435 0400. email@example.com
For 30 years, Fremantle Fast Track has been providing an alternative, senior secondary education program that supports the academic, emotional and social needs of students for whom mainstream schooling is not a good fit.
Based in the heart of Fremantle, the off-site program provides personalised, flexible learning in a purpose-built facility. The focus is on assisting each individual student to engage and flourish in an educational program that supports their personalised pathway to future education, training, or employment.
Fast Track offers a holistic approach, with an emphasis on relationships and well-being whilst accommodating a young persons emotional, social and academic needs.
Our focus is to:
- Facilitate student access to education, training or employment
- Engage students in accredited learning pathways tailored to meet their individual needs and circumstances
- Develop students emotional, social and academic competence while catering for each individual’s learning needs
- Assist students to develop the awareness, skills and knowledge that will enable them to become life-long learners
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment where each student’s individual needs can be met.
Meet some of our staff
Chelsea on track to nursing career...
“The individualised and self-paced program of work at Fremantle Fast Track (FFT) allowed me to take my learning slowly and provided time to build up my self-confidence. I actually began to believe that I was capable.
This positive experience encouraged me to enrol in Certificate IV in Health Science Foundations at South Metropolitan TAFE, while still being supported by FFT. I successfully completed the course and then was accepted into a Bachelor of Nursing at Murdoch University and am successfully managing full-time university study and working part time. The opportunities I have now would never have occurred without the support of FFT, who helped me to re-engage with learning.”